Catering Service Worker
Flavours Catering is committed to providing outstanding service at every event whether a coffee service, outdoor picnic or full-service waited staff occasion.
- Organize, set up and deliver requested catering services to specific requested location
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers
- Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customer's expectations
- Ensure all services are cleaned up at the end of the event or requested pick-up time
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment and professional appearance.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during the period of employment.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 before and during employment.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Hourly wage: $9.00 per hour, averaging 8-15 hours per week
Hours of Operation:
Catering positions require the flexibility to work at various times throughout the day based on the needs of the business. We do work with class schedules to determine hours. This position may be expected to work over Fall, Winter, and Spring Break.
Required Training Dates: