Resident Dining Room Attendant
Sodexo Campus Dining at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is committed to providing outstanding on-campus dining. A dining experience is more than great food. It’s a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options, and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to dining guests.
- Provides personalized service during guest interactions.
- Removes dirty dishes from table and counter tops, and transports items to designated area.
- Wipes counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Deep cleans food and beverage equipment (coffee machines, soda and juice dispensers, ice bins), service stations and refrigerators as scheduled or required.
- Removes and properly disposes of all debris accumulated in dining room and service stations in accordance with department procedures.
- Maintains par levels of operating supplies (china, flatware, glassware, utensils), condiments and paper supplies for each service station, obtaining replacement stock from inventory room in accordance with procedure.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student during the period of employment.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 before and during employment.
- Have flexibility to work weekends.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Hourly wage: $8.00 per hour
Hours of Operation:
The UMSL Resident Dining Hall in Provincial Hall is open daily from 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm and Sunday through Thursday, it is also open 7:30pm – 9pm
Required Training Dates:
Beginning of spring semester