Our mission is to help students LEARN through co-curricular experiences, ENGAGE with the campus community, and positively IMPACT the community on campus and beyond.
- Provide housekeeping to Campus Life facilities on campus including Oak Hall, Villa Hall, Villa North, Mansion Hill, OR JC Penney Conference Center and the Millennium Student Center.
- Operation of light cleaning equipment.
- Stocking of bathrooms and custodial closets.
- Perform other specific tasks as assigned by the custodial supervisor.
- Attend mandatory weekly staff meetings, in-services, and special training sessions before and during period of employment. Training will be held prior to the start of work.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 before and during employment.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during employment period
- Must be punctual, courteous, reliable, and self-motivated
Hourly wage: $10.00 per hour
Required Training Dates:
TBD, regularly scheduled staff meetings