Residential Life and Housing
The Office of Residential Life and Housing at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is committed to providing on-campus housing and maintaining a learning environment that encourages academic success, student engagement, personal growth and personal responsibility.
- Greet residents and guests at the 24hour desk located in Oak Hall
- Enforce and explain policies
- Check the student ids of residents and sign in/out guests of residents
- Provide lockout keys and maintain that all keys are accounted for
- Provide stellar customer service
- Issue games and entertainment materials for residents to use
- Take appropriate measures to ensure a safe living environment
- Answer walk-up or telephone inquiries about campus resources and events
- Direct calls and/or info in the case of an emergency
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student during the period of employment.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 before and during employment.
- Have flexibility to work weekends and over night shifts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs are considered an asset.
Hourly wage: $8.00 per hour, averaging 9-21 hours per week
Required Training Dates:
August 14, 2017-August 19, 2017