Pizza Hut Production
Sodexo Campus Dining at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is committed to providing outstanding on-campus dining. A dining experience is more than great food. It’s a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options, and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility.
- Prepares food items for cooking
- Labels and dates food items appropriately
- Makes food products in accordance with spec charts
- Prepares food items
- Places food items into oven, removes after cooking process complete
- Finalizes food preparation (may include cutting, spraying, adding sauce)
- Takes customer orders
- Greets customers at counter
- Maintains production area
- Changes soap and or sanitizes containers as needed
- Assists with other restaurant functions as directed by manager
- Maintains cleanliness of restaurant (empties trash, sweeps and mops floors, etc.)
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to guests.
- Provides personalized service during guest interactions.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during the period of employment.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 before and during employment.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Hourly wage: $8.00 per hour
Hours of Operation:
Pizza Hut operates out of the Nosh food court. Open Monday through Thursday 10:15am-6pm and Friday 10am-2pm.
Required Training Dates:
Beginning of spring semester