Triton Treats Student Manager
Sodexo Campus Dining at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is committed to providing outstanding on-campus dining. A dining experience is more than great food. It’s a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options, and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility.
- Welcomes guests into the store
- Takes guest orders and payment using the Point Of Sale (POS) system
- Prepares beverages and serves food products
- Develops personal ongoing relationships with customers
- Autonomously run the shop
- Manages cash drawer and follows all cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures floors are clean and free of debris
- Stocks and organizes the store as needed
- Ensures area is clean, free of debris and well maintained
- Prepares product for next shift
- Stocks all food, beverage, and paper items for rest of day and next shift
- Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Assists in orientation and training of student employees.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to supervision duties.
- Assists with evaluations and retraining of student staff as necessary.
- Oversees student uniforms, time cards, work schedules and staffing.
- Must be enrolled at UMSL during the period of employment.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 before and during employment.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Hourly wage: $9.00 per hour. Afternoon hours are available. Summer hours vary
Hours of Operation:
Triton Treats is open Monday through Friday.
Required Training Dates: