Student Facilities Assistant
Millennium Student Center
To support campus engagement for students, faculty and staff by providing an environment conducive for social, academic and assemblies necessary for student and professional development. The Millennium Student Center embraces the campus’ goal to provide a safe and communal environment that aids in meeting the diverse needs of all individuals.
- While following set-up standards and guidelines, arrange all the equipment requested for the event in the exact manner as described on the set-up worksheet.
- Remove equipment set for complete events and store properly in the storage rooms.
- Maintain order in all storerooms.
- Promote MSC programs and services and provide support for activities and events taking place in the MSC.
- Other duties as assigned by the student staff supervisor.
- Must possess a positive and friendly disposition, flexibility, and good communication skills (oral & written)
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be detailed-oriented and have strong organizational and leadership skills
- Must be enrolled at the University of Missouri-St. Louis at least half time (6 credit hours for undergraduate and 5 credit hours graduate). Enrollment in the summer session is not required as long as the student was enrolled in the winter semester and will enroll for the fall semester.
- Must have and maintain a minimum semester and cumulative 2.3 GPA (semester and cumulative 3.0 GPA for graduate students)
- Requires individual to lift items up to 50 pounds with more lifting done in pairs
- Primarily works nights and weekends from 15 to 20 hours per week
$8 per hour
Required Training Dates: